Friday, September 24, 2010

On the Road Again...


Pastor Merrell and I leave for Fort Wayne this Sunday to begin the SMP program at Concordia Theological Seminary. It is humbling to think of God bringing me to this place for this purpose and I hope to honor Him as best as I can with His help.

My first class is "Confessing Christ in the World" and it will be taught by Rev. Richard Nuffer. The text books for this class are "We believe - Therefore we speak" by David Valleskey and The God Conversation" by J.P. Morland and Tim Muehlhoff with other assigned readings.

I'll be installed as Peace Lutheran Church of Waterford's Vicar on Sunday, October 3rd. to begin my service to the church while completing my studies in the SMP program.

Evangelism: The power of the Gospel proclaimed to a fallen world!



No comments:

Post a Comment